Terms & Conditions for Renewals Quotes
Terms and Conditions
All sales and services provided by Infinigate UK are subject to our general and service terms and conditions. A copy of these are available from our home page.
Infinigate UK has made every effort to ensure that information provided on quotes is complete and accurate. Please note all quotes are provided on an errors and omissions excepted basis and that Infinigate UK reserves the right to withdraw quotes that are incorrect and to make corrections. All prices exclude VAT.
Deal Registration Discounts
Please check that the quoted discounts correctly reflect your deal registration status or contact Infinigate UK or vendor representative to confirm. Discounts may be adjusted to non-deal registration levels when there is no valid deal registration.
Please check that quoted discounts correctly reflect your deal registration / incumbent partner status. Discounts may be adjusted to non-deal registration / non-incumbent levels when there is no valid deal registration / incumbency.
Supporting paperwork may be required for vendor discounts e.g. Cross Grade and Special Pricing. Orders without the supporting paperwork may be declined by the vendor, full terms and conditions for each vendor are available on request.
Support and maintenance are required for all software licenses purchased unless otherwise stated.
Professional Services Terms of Quote
1. Professional Services that are booked and subsequently cancelled or postponed less than 5 days before the booked date will incur a cancellation fee of up to £1,200.
2. Travel expenses are charged at a fixed rate on a postcode basis.
3. Hotel accommodation is £125.00 per night unless otherwise quoted.
4. Infinigate UK reserves the right to invoice for reasonable business expenses including hotel, car rental, parking, train and air travel.
5. Infinigate UK will estimate and quote expenses with professional services quotes.
6. Payment for pre-paid professional services must be received within 30 days from date of purchase and before we go onsite. Pre-paid professional services expire after 12 months and are non-refundable.
7. Infinigate UK requires an official purchase order before any professional services dates can be booked.
Training dates will be 100% confirmed 5 days prior to commencement date. Cancellation may occur prior to this date based on attendance.